Useful Apps for Little Hotel Owners
When it comes to Apps these days we are spoiled for choice. As of March 2017, Statista found over 2.8 million apps available for download! With this kind of information overload it can all feel a little overwhelming so we’ve researched six of the most clever Apps out there, to help you advertise and manage your hotel even better.
- Roomize: is for all you exhausted and overworked hoteliers that fancy a free holiday! Roomize Is the first social network created to enable owners and general managers of hotels, bed & breakfasts and farmhouses to exchange their hotel rooms for free or personal use. Users can register for free, but they must also register the profile of the hotel rooms that they make available to other hoteliers. If interested in staying in one of the rooms on offer, you can then contact the person who has posted the offer and confirm the exchange, always free of charge.
- Hotelcareer: lists more than 21,000 jobs in the hospitality industry. With this app you will easily find your dream job anywhere and anytime. Sort jobs by profession, area or category and contact potential employers easily and free of charge.
- InHotelApp: equips hotel guests with useful and practical information during their stay in your hotel. It shows bus and metro stations close to the hotel, ATMs, useful phone numbers, attractions and much more. Internet access is not required as all the information is located in the content manager. This one is sure to delight and exceed any guests expectations and experience!
- Pinterest: As we mentioned in a previous article, Pinterest is positioned as one of the most influential apps due to its visual nature. You can share pictures and information about your hotel and even your staff, sightseeing, restaurants, tips for travel, etc. The number of users (200 million people around the world) and the fact that you don’t need a lot of followers to reach a huge amount of people (and potential customers), are just two of its advantages.
- Buffer: Is mainly a social posting scheduler for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. It gives you total control over your posting schedule without having to schedule every single post separately.
- GetApp: If you don’t see what you’re looking for in this short list then we can enthusiastically recommend GetApp. They host over 200,000 reviews of more than 6,000 apps to help you find the right one for you and your business. And they don’t just list apps, they list any B2B software as long as it’s cloud, SaaS or web based. You will find Sirvoy included in this list, as one of the most innovative property management tools available on the market today. If you aren’t already one of our very valued customers why not try our free trial today?