Follow the below instructions to set up channel management with Agoda. When this feature is activated availability will automatically be updated as bookings are received.
- This feature requires that you register an account with Agoda.
- Make sure that you use Sirvoy Premium. If you use Sirvoy Basic you can upgrade by going to Settings -> Your account -> Account type -> Edit.
- Contact your Agoda Account Manager to request to be switched to XML using Sirvoy Channel Manager.
- You can synchronize your Agoda account with your Sirvoy account by going to Settings -> Channels -> Integration with Agoda. You will there be asked to map or match your available Agoda accommodation types with your Sirvoy accommodation types. Have a look at this support page, about synchronizing your Sirvoy accommodation units with your channels accommodation units, to accomplish this successfully.
- Let us know when you finished the previous step and we will activate the connection for you.
- When the connection is activated you will have to upload the prices for your accommodation. You can do this by going to Settings -> Channels -> Integration with Agoda -> Send updates to Agoda -> Fill in details and click Save. Do this for all your accommodation types.
- Be informed that once the connection is completed, all updates of rates, availabilities and restrictions will be sent to Agoda exclusively from your Sirvoy interface. Manual entries are no longer enable in Extranet on Agodas side. Rates & availability grids will be only visible for the hotel for their monitoring and conformity with the uploads sent from Sirvoy.
- Reservations, modifications and cancellations will be re-transmitted to the hotel via Sirvoy. However, it is the responsibility of the accommodation owner to always keep track of the Agoda’s Extranet to monitor the status of each booking generated on-line. Agoda will continue to provide booking statistics and information through their extranet so users can confirm that all bookings received through Agoda are updated correctly. The extranet will not have to be visited for the connection to work but is there for the reassurance of the user.
- Be aware that even if the synchronization of bookings between your channel and your Sirvoy account almost are immediate it’s still a possibility of double bookings to be made if bookings are made exactly at the same time. This will happen very rarely even for very busy hotels.